• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Roadrunner trunk weatherstrip retainer

Builderguy

Builderguy
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:11 AM
Reaction score
I am trying to find the metal trunk weatherstrip retainer (I think it is # 3346 530). It is the metal strip running along the trunk, by the lock, that keeps the weatherstrip in place. Mine is rusted out and I would rather buy one than make one (starting to run a little short on time). Anyone know who has this?
100_8238.JPG

I have one rusted same place. Bodyshop neihbor sugested 3/4×3/4×1/16 angle iron as a replacement havent tried it though

vin88, thankyou I am trying to keep the rolled over top edge. I can bend it but not in one piece and I am trying to avoid that. If I ever buy a bigger break I could try making these to sell, if I can just figure out the best way to roll the edge. Bend it over a 3/16" steel rod IDK I would have bet money someone makes these. I would have lost :(
100_8263.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back