• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 sun roof seal help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMike

Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of a sun roof seal for my 73 road runer with factory sun roof if any one can help I'd greatly appreciate it .:headbang:

Probably going to have to make that.

This site has the best collection of sun roof info on the internet.

I've never heard of repro seals anywhere.

Search the forum for the info.

Thanks I'll check it out there's a company in ny that wants 250 for it that's nuts .

Can you post the contact info or a link to that site?

Might be others who can afford them.

There are a bunch of us on the A-Body site that have sunroof cars also.

Any info passed along will be greatly appreciated !!

:blob1::blob1::blob1:

It's they want $125 for the front seal (7 ft.) And $125 for the back (3 ft.) Which is a rip off I have two Mopar to restore and don't like to waste money unlike some people .but any how I'm going to another place whe.n I get it cheaper I'll post them here for all the sensible people who like to save some cash .

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
and I'll post the contact info for the place I get them from for a fraction of $250 thanks

sun roof seal

I just picked up my new factory sun roof replacement seal today from Executive Motors in Gibsonia PA today and got 2 for $120 give them a call ask for Jeff

Sweet. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back