• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Charger 1 of ?

Those percentage figures are available elsewhere on the web.

Percentages per option are a far cry from cumulative options per car.

See chart in post 29.

The records that got purged from the factory, I believe, were just hardcopies of individual cars. The SG-30 Options & Accessories reports were something completely different. A full report was printed off at the end of the production year to give the product planners an idea of what options were popular, and what options were not popular. These reports didn't show actual numbers, they showed installation rates (percentages). And these percentages were rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent. So when you take this rounded percentage figure and multiply it times the actual production figures for a certain model of car, you get an estimate of how many cars came with said option. If you are really interested in the details, I have a write up (SG-30 Tutorial) posted to my Mopar Sunroof Registry site that goes through this production number stuff: https://moparsunroofregistry.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/sg30_explaination2.pdf

Nice explanation.

Auto Transport Service
Back