• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 Dodge Charger Blue door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

myaerocars

Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 front and one left rear blue door panels for sale.

The front panels are very very nice no damage on the front of the panels. The back sides have no water damage - 2 or 3 of the mounting holes are worn but the still fit the car just fine.

The rear panel is also in good shape except for one tear. I did not take a pic of it but I can if needed.

The felt pieces along the top are great.

Price is only $75.00 for all three - located in Gainesville, Ga. I can quote shipping depending on location. US only please. Perfer USPS postal money order.

Attachments

• 74 CHARGER  door panels 001.jpg
    74 CHARGER door panels 001.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 367
Give me a day or two so I can find a good box and properly wrap them to get an accurate weight, ok? my guess is it will be 35 to 40 bucks.

Thanks

I bought these here from a member a few years ago and they came from a 74 (so I was told).

I am sending you a PM on price of shipping to 18512

Thanks! Look for PM message.

Can anyone tell if there are 72s or 74s? The 73/74s have a little "kick" at the striker side that I am not seeing here, that's why I am asking. 72s looked very similar and didn't have the woodgrain, like these.

I bought these thinking that they would fit my 1972 Charger but I found out that they did not due to different mounting clip locations on the back side.

I was did not know about the difference or I would have waited for some 72's. I do not have any with woodgrain for sale. Perhaps someone else will chime in with more info.

No there is no part number only "lyons trim" and FEB but no year.

As I said, I bought these listed as a 74 model - did not know they would not fit my 72 ( I know, because I tried).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back