• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 Dodge Charger SE Restoration

Okay, we're broken down, gutted, stripped, and disassembled; ready for some cleaning action!!!

1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 015.jpg
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 016.jpg
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 017.jpg

Going along great ! Can't believe that someone in a resto shop would do that to your windshield.

It's moving on through the HODGE HOUSE! Dedication. Perfection. Unification. EVERY step of the process at Hodge Restorations is absolute.

1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 033.jpg
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 034.jpg
1974 Dodge Charger SE Hodge 035.jpg

When you become part of the Hodge family; you're family. That was in jest - for fun - in response to "how's it going" text message.
Couldn't agree more......they are one of the top 5 restoration shops......

Quality guaranteed.....

From the pics the car looked to be very solid.....makes for a wonderful end product!

Beautiful color....

When you become part of the Hodge family; you're family. That was in jest - for fun - in response to "how's it going" text message.

I guess you've never spent 16 hours polishing dirt scratches out of glass!! All I was getting at.. :rolleyes:

Great progress. Nice to see a shop that doesn’t just shove the car into a corner to do other projects.

Great progress. Nice to see a shop that doesn’t just shove the car into a corner to do other projects.
Hodge Restorations has been a great experience and everything has stayed on schedule, as briefed when I dropped the car off there. Le and his team are fantastic!

Auto Transport Service
Back