• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 gtx rotissere restoration #s car

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpmopar

Local time
6:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
selling my 74 gtx all # matching. Car was in building T in 2014 at Carlisle. Multiple first places at World of Wheels in Pitts. Pa. 90% of parts needed for restoration were NOS - bumper fillers,grille,headlite bezels,taillight assemblies etc. Looking to get $59k. Was told by the mopar guru- "this could be the most correctly restored 74 GTX on the planet" Thanks

Attachments

• P1010003.jpg
    P1010003.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,062
  • P1040008.jpg
    P1040008.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,037
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,045
I don't see a 440 listed for a 74 GTX......what's the first 5 of the Vin ?

If you got the 440 in 1974 in a roadrunner it was a GTX package. only I think it like 359 total built?

I don't believe the 440 was offered in a car in 74...hence the vin request

I don't know about other models but I have a 73 U code Charger and was told that was the last year of a 440 being offered. Now that may just be for the Charger line. But what I found out by research was that the 440 was fazed out for cars and offered in trucks. But information could be incorrect. (Not that information on the net is ever wrong lol )

74 gtx

I don't know about other models but I have a 73 U code Charger and was told that was the last year of a 440 being offered. Now that may just be for the Charger line. But what I found out by research was that the 440 was fazed out for cars and offered in trucks. But information could be incorrect. (Not that information on the net is ever wrong lol )

Hi the vin # on my GTX is RM21U4R..... the U is for the 440 cars, I believe in 74 only 305 gtxs were produced.

Now that we have established that this car is real....can we please keep comments relevant to the actual sale of the car....as per the site rules. :icon_thumright:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back