• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 Cordoba Body parts for sale

chargerdan69

Local time
3:58 PM
Reaction score
Will be parting a '76 Doba
I am keeping the drivetrain, front & rear suspension, & front seat.
Car is blue with Full Blue interior.
Power windows that work, door panels in good shape, and excellent rear blue velour seat. Chrome, bumpers, trim, grille & tail lights in great shape.
Shipping will be from the Buffalo NY area.
PM with requests,
Thanks !

I know this is a stupid request but I've been trying to find mounting clips for the rocker trim on my '77 Dobie. I'll understand if you don't want to bother with this but I figured I'd give it a try. Thanks, Bruce

Hi Bruce
No request is stupid. This car was painted back in the 80's, they removed the rocker & wheel trim when they did that.
Sorry I couldn't be of help

Do you have the stainless pedal dress up for the gas pedal, brake pedal and e-brake by chance?

Does it have T tops?

Power windows that work, door panels in good shape, and excellent rear blue velour seat. Chrome, bumpers, trim, grille & tail lights in great shape.
PM with requests,
Thanks !

PM with requests,
Thanks !

How much for both tail lights and quarter extensions? Can you send some pics?
[email protected]. Thanks

Does this car have carpeted trunk option? If so, what color? Also, if you're not keeping the Lean Burn components, i'd like to have them, if it's a 400-4bbl car

PS, i'm not far away, from Vermont. Plus i'll be driving the car out to Ohio toward the end of May, could be willing to make a slight detour...

Auto Transport Service
Back