• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 plymouth fury sport trim

sandman

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for the roof trim right where the vinyl top ends for my Plymouth fury sport. If anyone might know if they have it I'm interested in purchasing it.

here's a photo of the back of the car if you look at the top where the trim goes across the roof that's the trim piece i'm looking for.

Thanks, Sander

random photos 112.jpg

That’s a goergeous looking ’76. I like the white on white and no side trim. I’m going for the same no trim look on mine. Can’t help you with the trim my vinyl roof covers the hole roof. I plan to remove it but the trim is different than yours.

Post more pictures of your car. I have a ’76 Fury Sport too. Again yours looks really nice. Those wheels go good with it.

You might want to post pics of your car here. http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?32231-75-76-77-B-bodies

I'm looking for the roof trim right where the vinyl top ends for my Plymouth fury sport. If anyone might know if they have it I'm interested in purchasing it.

here's a photo of the back of the car if you look at the top where the trim goes across the roof that's the trim piece i'm looking for.

Thanks, Sander

View attachment 211709
if you find the trim or a yard that has them let me know I need them too.lol

IMG_1828.JPG

Look up Wild Cat Auto Wreckers in Oregon.They are a all Mopar yard.

Auto Transport Service
Back