• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Cordoba Transmission Crossmember

ybshore

Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Looking for the bushings which are used in the mounting of the transmission
cross-member. Rubber not poly. Any leads? Threw in a pic of her. TY.

cordobaext22.JPG

Last edited:
Would these also 'include' the transmission crossmember mounts? Not the transmission. TY.

I'm a little confused, perhaps you could clarify or provide a picture of what your looking for specifically.

The link posted was for the transmission to transmission cross member mounting... the cross member is then bolted to the unibody member. There is an isolated torsion bar cross member behind (rearward) the transmission cross member which is rubber isolated from the unibody member as well... are those the isolators your looking for perhaps?

Torsion Xmember.jpg

The only ones I can find are the poly ones. You can get them in black so they aren't obvious. The part # you are looking for, I believe, is #3817172. Good luck

Last edited:
I'm a little confused, perhaps you could clarify or provide a picture of what your looking for specifically.

The link posted was for the transmission to transmission cross member mounting... the cross member is then bolted to the unibody member. There is an isolated torsion bar cross member behind (rearward) the transmission cross member which is rubber isolated from the unibody member as well... are those the isolators your looking for perhaps?

View attachment 699344
Each of those I would say is what I need. TY. For the help.

View attachment 699344

Great pic...definity not the torsion bar: the end mounts of poly/rubber. Would the above link suffice?

Auto Transport Service
Back