• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1993 Dodge W250 Diesel 4X4 X-Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my '93 Dodge W250 truck.

Features
6-Cylinder CUMMINS 12 VALVE DIESEL
4x4 (no drive shaft, rear-end was changed to a dually axle {I believe a Dana 70})
Extended cab
Flatbed
4 speed with overdrive manual trans
New starter
New fuel pump
Has a dent on the passenger door and fender

I bought the truck not too long ago with the intention of giving it a little TLC and using it to haul my car and use it as my driver. That said, I LOVE the truck, my wife on the other hand, HATES it. As the saying goes happy wife equals happy life:grin: I am asking $4500obo, but it won't bother me to keep this truck for a little while longer. This is a cool truck that starts every time, runs strong and sounds like a diesel should. This is a USED truck that has dings, dents, scratches, leaks and cracks. Nothing real major, would make a great feed truck, farm truck or work truck.

For pics click the following link http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/1570540976.html

Thanks,
Brian
316-253-9183 cell before 5:00cst
620-456-3436 home after 6:00cst
[email protected]

Yes. I believe it was a single rear axle truck the previous owner changed out. The truck runs and drives great... unless your my wife respectively:blush: No, she's been great, I AM trying to keep her :grin: though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back