• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Time moving under its own power in nearly 50 years.

The wheels are badass!!! My '66 is the same color. I think I know what wheels I want!!!

Image (42).jpeg

Image (43).jpeg

Image (44).jpeg

Image (45).jpeg

Image (47).jpeg
Image (46).jpeg

Image (48).jpeg

Image (49).jpeg

Image (50).jpeg

Image (51).jpeg

I took it out for its first shakedown yesterday. everything went well other than a very small oil leak and a very small brake fluid leak. For some reason, the distribution block has a small leak from the rear brake line. I'm afraid to keep trying to tighten it because it's just brass and I'm afraid it will strip it out. I know it's started straight and all the way in but it still has a leak. I think I have a very small pinhole in one of the valve covers down by the gasket matting surface.

Some times breaking the fitting loose a turn or 2 then retightening the fitting re-seats it.
Just a thought.

Can I say WOW

Great job on the engine compartment

Cool nostalgia

WOW again

Just restored my 1973 Charger. Bought new in Nov. 72. I know the feeling after 50 years!
Welcome New Member

Post a thread in the 71-74 section of this forum so your not interfering / hijacking’s with this thread

Would like to see your car in the 71-74 forum

Peace

Auto Transport Service
Back