• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(2) 1968 Dodge Coronet project or parts cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean_maverick

Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have (2) 1968 Dodge Coronet project or parts cars. I have more parts that i can list to go with them but i'll give you have an idea of what's there:
-(red/primer car) 1968 2dr hardtop, slant six/3sp on tree still in the car, 8 3/4 rear with 2.73 gear open diff. car has solid frame rails, qt's and trunk floor replaced before i got it, mini-tubbed and rear spring relocater installed, floor pan patched, needs a new top (original was rusted and the one on it now doesn't fit)
-(green car) 1968 2dr hardtop, no drivetrain but was a 318/auto p/s car. basically a rolling body, needs very end of the passenger side rear frame rail replaced and the usual body work. has the original 8 3/4 rear still under it

-parts that are included: rear clip with good frame rails, front clip with good inner panels (didnt need but good for spares), 2-3 extra grilles, new gas tank and sending unit never installed, '68 big block auto transmission (unknown condition), '68 383 short block (block is cracked but good internals, '68 383 matching heads, 383 2v intake, 400 4v intake, extra big block k-member, front bench seat, set of rear back seats, LOTS of trim peices, etc.. etc.... just way too much to list!

selling EVERYTHING for these cars for $2500 obo

will provide -Bill of Sale- for either or both cars

pm me if interested... :)

link to CL ad and a cpl pics:
http://lexington.craigslist.org/pts/3000154165.html

Anyone interested? I hate to cut these cars up but will if I need to...

Heck bring a truck and a big trailer and I'll send u home with a full load!!

That's a great deal, I just don't have the time or space for all this right now.

i'm gonna give it a cpl more weeks then i'll part them out. pm me if interest and if i have enough interest, i may part them out early

If you decide to cut them and have a good tail panel (sheet metal) I would be interested.

Just curious, can these Coronet b body platforms be made into a '68 Charger body style with all the sheet metal that AMD has to offer?

yeah, structurally they're the same as chargers and other b-bodies (ie. frame rails, floors, firewall, inner fenders, etc) but all of the outer sheetmetal is the difference (roof, qt's, trunk, tail panels, and bolt-on sheetmetal)

Hi, I need rear clip with good frame rails for my 69 charger, are you parting with that rear clip with good frame rails, if so how much ?, Thanks.

I have one already cut off of a car and ready to go, both rails are in great shape $250

Pictures of the cars would be awesome. It is a lot easier to tell what needs doing from pics.

plans changed so i'm cutting up the red/primer car and making a "roller" out of the green car so i'll get a new post as soon as i get the big parts swapped

I have one already cut off of a car and ready to go, both rails are in great shape $250 VERY INTERESTED, ANY PIC'S ? IS THIS FOR THE REAR CLIP TRUNK FLOOR, AND RAILS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THANKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back