• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Quart Motive Power Brake System Bleeder

Snook

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
I bought this 5+ years ago and finally got around to using it. Great system, made pressure testing the system and bleeding it fast and painless. 0103 Chrysler/Dodge/MoPAR Power Bleeder . One caveat though... the original hose degraded over time and broke off AFTER I finished. Make sure you get the clear hose and not the opaque rubber hose, it would have been a real mess if that hose had let go with 15 psi in the system. Thankfully it lasted long enough.

Chuck (snook)

So that is for the newer MC with the screw on cap I take it. I have been using an air operated fluid evacuator ( suck not blow ) hooked to the bleeders works well. Plus you can use it for any fluid, coolant, PS, ATF, Fuel, Diffs. It just keeps on Sucking.

So that is for the newer MC with the screw on cap I take it. I have been using an air operated fluid evacuator ( suck not blow ) hooked to the bleeders works well. Plus you can use it for any fluid, coolant, PS, ATF, Fuel, Diffs. It just keeps on Sucking.
They have adapters for all MC's

Chuck (snook)

so no need for 2 people to bleed system? pics?

so no need for 2 people to bleed system? pics?
Nope, 1 guy can do it. You will need to pump it up once or twice as you bleed though. 15-17 psi did the trick for me. I also used the MP bleeder catch bottles too, no muss no fuss. Here's a video that shows it in action:

Chuck

Nope, 1 guy can do it. You will need to pump it up once or twice as you bleed though. 15-17 psi did the trick for me. I also used the MP bleeder catch bottles too, no muss no fuss. Here's a video that shows it in action:

Chuck

Chuck they make that look way to easy. Thanks for the video Dave

I've always done the 'gravity' bleed and seems to work. But think I should flush the brake system in my 95 Dakota.....never been done!

Auto Transport Service
Back