• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2006 Dodge Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsb

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T with a 5.7 Hemi. The engine was recently replaced with a refurbished 5.7 Hemi from Pro Engines. The motor has 100 miles on it (will increase as I drive it) and the chassis has 106,000, overall, low for the year. Black metal flake exterior and black/grey leather interior. This vehicle is fully loaded with all option offered in 2006. (list below) I have also replaced a number of items to enhance functionality. I am selling due to a new job which no longer requires a commuter car. I am happy to answer any questions and can provide additional photos/paperwork on new motor/list of items I have replaced since purchase.

(Options)
-Leather interior
-Sat Nav (I have never used because who uses sat nav when you have wayz?)
-Dual heated and power seats
-Ipod/iphone connectivity (aux) - I added this as it was not an option for the year. It is wired into the back of the radio
-Alpine premium sound system with sub woofer
-Auto stick manual shift
-Power sunroof
-Tinted windows
-Fog lights (I replaced all front lights about a year ago)

Let me know if you have any questions, I am asking $7,500. The vehicle is located in Hampton Roads Virginia

IMG_5513.JPG IMG_5514.JPG IMG_5515.JPG IMG_5517.JPG IMG_5523.JPG IMG_5524.JPG IMG_5525.JPG IMG_5526.JPG IMG_5529.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back