• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2006 Mopar Nats Columbus, OH

Rick@Laysons

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
2006 Mopar Nats Columbus, OH

IM003772.JPG

IM003773.JPG

IM003774.JPG

IM003775.JPG

IM003776.JPG

IM003777.JPG

IM003778.JPG

IM003779.JPG

IM003780.JPG

IM003781.JPG

What was the feature in 2006? I’m thinking it was year of the cuda. I went there for the day in 2006 I’m pretty sure, but if year of the cuda wasn’t 2006 my memory is off a year or so.

What was the feature in 2006? I’m thinking it was year of the cuda. I went there for the day in 2006 I’m pretty sure, but if year of the cuda wasn’t 2006 my memory is off a year or so.
Not sure......

This was from my first year of working for Layson's.....and these were the shots I had a chance to take when I got an afternoon break from the show tent.

40th Anniversary of the ChargER.
We were at the 40th in Farmington.

Last edited:
I went in 04 and 07,and haven't been back since. Great pics thanks for posting them. I won't be there this time but my *** will be on the beach for a long overdue vacation!

Nice to see pictures from the judged show side of the track back then

Didn’t they have the car clubs on that same side also from what I can remember

Man it’s been a long time , the good ole days

Nothing but weeds and some general public car parking on that side of the track now when I went a few years ago

My dad and I have been going every year since 1998 when I was 15 and my dad was 40. I remember it was the 18th annual Nats and it was the summer that we bought our first Mopar, a ‘68 Charger. We didn’t take it to the show but when we came up route 40 and saw all of the ‘68 Chargers parked on the left side of the track we were amazed. We miss the cars being on the west side of the track. Hard to believe that this year is the 43rd Nats and I’m now 40. We still have the Charger and I’m closing in on finishing up the rotisserie restoration on it…thanks for posting the pics, brings back great memories….

Auto Transport Service
Back