FOR SALE 2012 Fiat 500 5-speed needs work.

Other Cars & Vehicles For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. BeepBeepRR

BeepBeepRR FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Contact Seller
    As many here know I got a hell of a deal on this car.. I don't need it or plan on letting my kids drive it.. I just installed a brand new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. The car has an oil sender light that comes and goes. It may need a rebuild in the near future. It runs and drives I just can't put my kids in it. I would hate for something on the little car to fail. So with that said I think a new engine is in its future. There is a place near by me that has an engine for 600.00 with 81k miles on it. If anyone is interested I'll sell it for 2000.00 cash. This car with a good engine could be worth 3 times that. The car can drive but I would not trust it for a cross country run. I have a brand new aftermarket fender for the passenger side. Its very clean. Hell, it still has the dealer plastic on the floor mats.

IMG_3498[1].JPG IMG_3501[1].JPG IMG_3499[1].JPG IMG_3497[1].JPG IMG_3500[1].JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • BeepBeepRR

BeepBeepRR FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      5:17 PM
      May have this traded for a 80ish Prospector or RamCharger whichever it is..

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.