• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2012 - German Mopar Nationals

Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
Howdy!

Well, I already "announced" my photos of the German Mopar Nat's, so here they are.

It was an fantastic weekend, and i'm damn excited about the 2013 Mopar Nationals!!
icon_wink.gif

I made two albums. The first one includes the photos of the Meeting itself, and the second one includes the photos of the "Drag-Racing" (no times, no wheelstands, just 2 cars roaring down the "strip") on a airfield in Marl, Germany.

The Meeting -

http://s1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/WM21_R0B/2012 - German Mopar Nationals - Meeting/

The Races -

http://s1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/WM21_R0B/2012 - German Mopar Nationals - Drag Racing/

Hope you guys like it,
Daniel.

P.S. Im always happy about some critic, doesn't matter if good one, or bad one :)

Zee Mopah Nassionalz

Aha, I see our little Dutch group over here:

bersicht_zpsf47d0c11.jpg

- Yellow 68 Satellite (mine)
- Yellow 69 Road Runner 440 18-spline 4spd
- Green 66 Coronet 2dr hardtop
- B5 Blue 70 Challenger 318 4spd 'Deputy'
- Red 65 Coronet 440 2dr sedan 383 4spd
- FC7 70 Barracuda 440 4spd, original export "Amsterdam Staalglas" car (/6 3spd)

We stayed there for the whole weekend, from Friday till Sunday. Set up a tent on the grass behind the parking area, freshly baked bacon and fried egg sandwiches for breakfast. Greek Gyros pita from the "Hades" grill bus for lunch. BBQ for dinner. It was a very good meeting:)

SuperFly TNT

Aha, I see our little Dutch group over here:

bersicht_zpsf47d0c11.jpg

- Yellow 68 Satellite (mine)
- Yellow 69 Road Runner 440 18-spline 4spd
- Green 66 Coronet 2dr hardtop
- B5 Blue 70 Challenger 318 4spd 'Deputy'
- Red 65 Coronet 440 2dr sedan 383 4spd
- FC7 70 Barracuda 440 4spd, original export "Amsterdam Staalglas" car (/6 3spd)

We stayed there for the whole weekend, from Friday till Sunday. Set up a tent on the grass behind the parking area, freshly baked bacon and fried egg sandwiches for breakfast. Greek Gyros pita from the "Hades" grill bus for lunch. BBQ for dinner. It was a very good meeting:)

SuperFly TNT

Hey "SuperFlyTNT"!

Yes, it was an awesome meeting indeed. ;)
You guys have some pretty nice cars!
I heard that the owner of the "Mosher-Clone" is planing to put in a HEMI?
Is that true.

Aaaaaand! The guys of "Hade's Grill Bar" make awesome food! One of the awful lot reasons i'm gonna visit the 2013' Mopar Nationals.
LOL!

Keep us informed on next years schedule,I'm due a trip to the old homeland.Used to live near Frankfurt/main.

@moparstuart : I think i know which car you mean! Vitamin C Orange with Magnum's on it, black stripes and white interior? ;)

@1948 Santa : Really? That's not far away from our home! If you want to, i can informate you about the 13' Nats. And if you have enough time, you can maybe visit Frankfurt, and the german Mopar-Nationals, too!

Greets,
Daniel.

Auto Transport Service
Back