• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody going to the Mopar Nationals in Germany on Aug 5th?

DAMatt

Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
I am posting here because I do not have enough privileges to post in the Events section. If this is the wrong place, I kindly ask the admin to move it where it's more appropriate.

SO last week, along with a caliper clip set I bought from a shop in Germany, I also got a flyer inviting everybody with a pre 1979 car to the Mopar Nationals which have been held each year since 1994 in Western Germany.

I was just crazy enough to decide I will be attending along with my wife who lovingly supports my madness. There are 1800km from Transylvania to Marl, in the Dortmund area, so we will arrive on the 4th of August, and see what this meeting is all about!

Any member here going? I have zero clue as to what's going on, will also be my first out of state car meet. But I was drawn by the promise of wurst stands & airfield drag racing :D

Auto Transport Service
Back