• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Fall Fling XXIII Van Nuys, California

Nobody? Need better room rates or CPW code. Now the number worked today, message left.

I would like to go but am still not sure. Dennis....are you taking TracPac ?

The Motel 6 in North Hills is 98.00 per night. Is clean and gated. Usually a few Mopars there. On Roscoe and the 405

Last edited:
Nobody going from the Bay Area? I will be solo with the fresh fuel injection, would appreciate some company.

CPW Code for Hotel AirTel is C102618. Good for Friday and Saturday only if booking online. Rate good all days if by phone 800 224-7835. Talked with Steve. $154 a night best I could do. 24 hour cancellation. Reduced parking, no breakfast. Dennys down the street. Beeps too. May be solo. Linda bitchy even with the lure of Santa Anita on Sunday.

50DDACD5-E031-4A8F-98A8-CB82213BCFD5.jpeg

I just cancelled. No choice. Safe travel everyone, and take pictures.

Who is going on the Malibu Cruise tomorrow? Take pictures.

Hmmm....You'd think a show as big as this one would have resulted in a bit more "After the fact" coverage and commentary.

I was there. Drove over from Utah. Stayed at the Airtel Hotel.

Auto Transport Service
Back