• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Fall Fling XXIII Van Nuys, California

Enjoyed the Fall Fling. Took some pics.
Wing Cars at Fall Fling 2018.jpg

My friends Curt & Woody from San Diego. Their joint project at Fall Fling 2018
Curt & Woody's car at Fling.jpg

Last one, Fall Fling 2018. Huge Parts swap area. I spend about 4 hrs here, whew!
Parts Swap area was huge!.jpg

Also, Jay Leno showed up (later) driving a pearl white Imperial. He was just cruising around looking at the cars. I wanted to see the Imperial close up but when he slowed down someone spotted him and started running towards him yelling "Jay, Jay". So he stepped on the gas and took off. I've met him a couple of times, he's a really nice guy but when he's on his own time trying to enjoy car events he really doesn't want to be hassled because he's a celeb and I don't blame him. He just wants to be treated like one of the car guys and just talk about cars. So if you ever run across him, just ask him about his cars and maybe he'll take a moment to chat with you ;)
Jan Leno at Fall Fling.jpg
Jan Leno at Fall Fling.jpg

do you know if it is a factory B5 blue car?
Do you know how much they were asking for it?

Carsten
I guy just pulled up with it and talking to some friends, didn't see a sale sign. Sweet car, I like the driven look. I didn't check the tag for color but looked stock.

Auto Transport Service
Back