• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

Well it wasn't pretty but the Chiefs beat NE!! Don't care if that is our last win (really I do ) but this is the win my wife and I have been waiting for. I thought I was going to have to sedate my wife lol.

Well it wasn't pretty but the Chiefs beat NE!! Don't care if that is our last win (really I do ) but this is the win my wife and I have been waiting for. I thought I was going to have to sedate my wife lol.
Pats just don’t have it this year. If that kid, Mahomes, stays healthy,,he’s gonna be great.

Bad call by the refs,that touchdown was clearly good! He was clearly inbounds! The Pats are usually on the good side of the calls,but not yesterday!

He was inbounds. I think every play should be reviewable. It’s the right thing to do.

Now since it wasn’t reviewable, the ref that said no TD, should be fined cause clearly it was.

Pats just don’t have it this year. If that kid, Mahomes, stays healthy,,he’s gonna be great.
Injured his right hand. Getting x-ray today to see how bad according to the morning scuttlebutt...

GO Chiefs!!!!! I dont care how they did it it was a good win. Saving your challenges for the right time is part of the game. I think the Pats fans booing the team that had won as much in the past 20 years as they have was a shitty thing to do.

Thr schedule makers gifted the patriots a free trip into the playoffs(again). It doesn't hurt my feelings a bit that they got jobbed out of a touchdown, with the history of bad calls in the patriots favor over the years. Even with the loss, the pats have noworries till the playoffs. I just hope they end up without a bye week, and without a home game. Lets see how they do in the playoffs without all the freebies they have been getting for the last ten years!

Both of my favorite teams won Sunday. My Broncos and whatever team beats the Patriots.

Damn the Chiefs handled the Pats

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My Raiders sucked *** in the second half,
21 -21 in the 1st half, even with al the damn mistakes
they didn't do **** to stop anything, in the second half
little to no pressure or blitzes
we need a new Defensive Coordinator 'Gunther needs to go'
for damn sure
we need someone with some "actual balls"
someone that will use the talent, they are paying for
at least do a blitz every so often
not just zone BS, playing off the line 5-10 yards
giving them way too much room :BangHead:
do some damn cover 2 (deep safety's) & play some man with the rest
put an athlete on an athlete see who will prevail
not this **** (weak *** defense scheme) show we see today

OK rant over

---------------------------------------------------------

Niners looked pretty good,
on the narrow win against the Saints

I thought it was gonna' be a defensive game
it was a score fest instead

more importantly
My Oregon Ducks won the Pac 12 Championship
& are going to the Rose Bowl

Thr schedule makers gifted the patriots a free trip into the playoffs(again). It doesn't hurt my feelings a bit that they got jobbed out of a touchdown, with the history of bad calls in the patriots favor over the years. Even with the loss, the pats have noworries till the playoffs. I just hope they end up without a bye week, and without a home game. Lets see how they do in the playoffs without all the freebies they have been getting for the last ten years!
Brady can't hear you, because he is tapping all those rings on the table!

Vikings had a solid win over the beleaguered Lions. Hopes are alive for a playoff spot. Still have a shot at the division. Need to run the table. In fact if we don’t run the table maybe we don’t belong in the playoffs anyway. I’m a tough critic on a pretty good team.....

Thank you Eagles, for that comeback win. Now if you just win out, we can keep those hated losers, the cowboys, out of the playoffs.

Wait....maybe we WANT the cowturds in the playoffs! That way they won't fire their coach and hire somebody good! And they will stay a laughingstock .

Damn the Chiefs handled the Pats

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My Raiders sucked *** in the second half,
21 -21 in the 1st half, even with al the damn mistakes
they didn't do **** to stop anything, in the second half
little to no pressure or blitzes
we need a new Defensive Coordinator 'Gunther needs to go'
for damn sure
we need someone with some "actual balls"
someone that will use the talent, they are paying for
at least do a blitz every so often
not just zone BS, playing off the line 5-10 yards
giving them way too much room :BangHead:
do some damn cover 2 (deep safety's) & play some man with the rest
put an athlete on an athlete see who will prevail
not this **** (weak *** defense scheme) show we see today

OK rant over

Niners looked pretty good,
on the narrow win against the Saints

I thought it was gonna' be a defensive game
it was a score fest instead

more importantly
My Oregon Ducks won the Pac 12 Championship
& are going to the Rose Bowl
And Badgers will be joining the Ducks. 10th time in the Rose Bowl; but frankly, gotta go back to understand how they made it there this season..

It don't matter much. If your a true fan your true to the team. I cant believe how the Eagles fans were reacting when they were not playing well with the boo's and such. That was a very good game. I am a fan of my teams no matter how bad it can get. I love me some collage football too. A Huskers fan true and through! And let me tell you the last 5-7 years THEY SUCK!! But I am a fan and as in the past. They will be back.

upload_2019-12-10_20-0-32.jpeg

It don't matter much. If your a true fan your true to the team. I cant believe how the Eagles fans were reacting when they were not playing well with the boo's and such. That was a very good game. I am a fan of my teams no matter how bad it can get. I love me some collage football too. A Huskers fan true and through! And let me tell you the last 5-7 years THEY SUCK!! But I am a fan and as in the past. They will be back.
That's a Philly thing...they've been that way as long as I can remember. Them and the Jets fans. They boo their guys at the fricking draft for crying out loud! I do cuss my team when they do stupid stuff though...

Way to go rams! Good job! That three-blind-mice swinging-door defence works real well for you!

S#!t. Sarcasm.

Vikings scored a few extra for good measure today against the Chargers. 39-10 final. The defense created 7 turnovers.... Skol!!

Auto Transport Service
Back