• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 NFL season

At least he doesn’t have to worry about the Girlfriend or Wife , when the paychecks stop coming in

Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett's helmet off first, that should get him suspended the rest of the season. The moment Garrett swung the helmet, he should get tossed out of the league.
Most...not all...but most of these guys are young and dumbs with way too much money.
Yeah that's what I read and yet I gather he didn't get any game day off's? Maybe NFL will fine him but too often it seems the guy that starts the **** doesn't get penalized.

the last I read was they were still looking things over and more players, including those who came on the field may be penalized.But I'm not holding my breath.

Seeing the replay today that was better than what I had viewed earlier, yeah - Rude was yanking Garrett's head all over trying to pull his helmet off. No idea why he didn't at least get a game suspension with the fine..

The game should be changed to, "gangbanger ball"!

WOW what a game last night. GO CHIEFS!! I was cussin them boys one minute and praising them the next. But I will take the win!

Loved seeing Chargers QB Philip Rivers struggle
& throw 4 interceptions, made me all giddy :lol:

6 & 4 Raiders thank goodness they beat the 0-8 Bengals
to give them a 0-9 record
a few wins to come in the rest of the season

in a couple weeks away the biannual rematch of the Chiefs
that's always a tough game

I despise the patriots, but I hate the cowturds more. Is there any way they both can lose?
Maybe we can get Garrett to play for both teams?

qzc8t92blxtuftqcf0wp-jpg.jpg
a
Greetings chromoly! Man, you guys got handed a GIFT when your General Manager John Dorsey scooped up "Bad Boy" Kareen Hunt!
Greetings chromoly! What did I tell ya? Your first 8 games looked like **** without Kareem (2-6). WoW! Now you guys will most likely get a Wild Card postseason chance now that Baker Mayfield has Kareem, Odell and Demetrius. The way your team handled the Bills and the Steelers with Kareem on the team, it looks like the Ravens will be your next real test.

Your Brownies signed Kareem with a one year contract for $1 million. I wonder if your Brownies will pony up the cash to keep Kareem in Cleveland next year? If not, Kareem is always welcome back home at Chiefs Kingdom!

Anyone seen the Green Bay Packers ?

Are they still on their bye ?

Vikings were on their bye week today but I really enjoyed seeing the Packers get packed by the 49ers tonight. Now it’s a tie for the NFC North title. If we can hang on and beat Seattle next Monday night we have a chance to topple GB this year. Seattle is tough so it will be interesting

Love seeing Rodgers struggle he don't handle it well. Now if some can topple Tom and the Bradies LOL

Dak and the Cowboys couldn't topple Tom! Tough games to watch these days,all defense, barely eeking out wins,but we'll take em!

my Raiders laid a big *** egg/or ****, Sunday 3-34
to the freaken' Jets no less

note to receivers
you need to hang on/catch the balls
that are thrown right into your damn hands

SF handled the Packers, by about the same margin

Auto Transport Service
Back