• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 PST Super Bowl Contest Give Away

IMG_3386.JPG
Chiefs 17

Don't miss out on your chance to win. Time is running out to place your guess............

49ers win
37 points total
4 - 21 - 12 078.jpg

Last edited:
too late but-

SF 34

KC 31

I think Richard Sherman and the #1 against the pass defense limits the high flying high scoring Mahomes.

I think SF will need to step up their scoring, though but I think the run game will make up the difference.

Dang forgot all about looking for this. Good luck to those that guessed in time.

Congratulations Tmaleck!!! Just sent you a pm.

Thanks
James From
PST

SF did hold KC to a 30 something score, but boy did KC come alive in the 4th, on both sides of the ball.

Missed it by that much!!! Good game! Good Guess!!!

Looks like @tmaleck was spot on with Chiefs and 51 total points! Wow good call!
Yeah. I had KC and 44. I can't believe they scored that last touchdown!!! SF really choked and cost me those parts !!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I wanted to thank James for doing this. It is a fun thing we can appreciate here on FBBO.

Tim

Yeah. I had KC and 44. I can't believe they scored that last touchdown!!! SF really choked and cost me those parts !!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I know exactly how you feel. same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Thanks PST for having this contest.

Auto Transport Service
Back