• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2023 Super Bowl Contest. Win Your Choice Of A PST Front End Kit or 1.03" Torsion Bars

There have been far, far worse calls than that in and not in the SBs. And at the end of the day a rule is a rule. They call it (not always) during the season - so as a judgement why not in the SB? Now if it went against the team I was pulling for id be pissed too. But it didn’t so - I don’t care. The Eagles lost the game for plenty more reasons than one call - even the HC said that after the game. It’s football and unless you want robots making your calls we have what we have.

I could point out the 2018 NFC Championship game between my Vikings and the Saints. There were soooo many non calls in that game you would have thought the refs missed the bus to the stadium. Funny they couldn’t see them - but the following investigation ended in the suspension of Sean Peyton HC for one year, loss of draft pics. banning of the DC and fining of a number of players for being paid extra to try and take our QB out of the game - mafia style. Then the aints went on to win “our SB”. Hmmmm but the refs missed them all…. SURE

You can make a holding call somewhere on every play in the NFL, (if you want to destroy the flow of the game). The zebras managed to not make a single reciever holding call against EITHER side, UNTIL.... it could decide the game on the tickiest of ticky-tack calls. What made them decide that NOW was the time to un-swallow the whistle they hadn't used all game?
Other than Hurts, the Eagles didn't play well, but they were tied with a minute and a half to go. They should have had the chance to play it out, that the zebras took away from them.
Oh, did any body notice the ball was at least 5 yards overthrown?

You can make a holding call somewhere on every play in the NFL, (if you want to destroy the flow of the game). The zebras managed to not make a single reciever holding call against EITHER side, UNTIL.... it could decide the game on the tickiest of ticky-tack calls. What made them decide that NOW was the time to un-swallow the whistle they hadn't used all game?
Other than Hurts, the Eagles didn't play well, but they were tied with a minute and a half to go. They should have had the chance to play it out, that the zebras took away from them.
I agree let them play and the Eagles would have got the ball back with 1:40 and one time out down by three.. But that play alone did not lose them the game as the Eagles Defense gave up points on every drive in the second 1/2..

The Eagle player admitted he held.
Yes he did tug his shirt and yes he admitted it but like the above comment you can call that on EVERY single play and wasn't called the entire game..

Yes he did tug his shirt and yes he admitted it but like the above comment you can call that on EVERY single play and wasn't called the entire game..
Yea I know, the Eagles got away with quite a few tugs. lol
nRa9yDN.jpg

Yeah - FYI - The Eagles defender - Bradbury - Came right out and said after the game “Yes I held him and it was the right call”. He’d been doing it frequently and knew he was going to get busted at some point. Just because youre a Philly fan doesn’t make it a wrong call…… Especially when the offender admits to it straight up….

Last edited:
Damn missed it by a field goal. Just like the Eagles:)

Auto Transport Service
Back