• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Carlisle thread

I'll be there as planned, but I just changed my Gate N Go registration from 1968 Road Runner to 2016 Challenger SXT a.k.a. "Base Camp". I'll leave Christine Sixteen parked over with all the other new BS.

I'm going with the Coronet. See you there!

IMG_3222.jpg

I am planning to go. Fuel costs will be a killer coming down from Canada but its still worth it!

I will not attend.....as I just moved to s w fla and my Mopar is being shipped here as I write this. Good luck to all who will attend hope the weather is as good as here

Always wanted to go but thats quite a ways from Commiefornia. Kinda curious how it will be this year, I was trying to order some misc parts from Jamie at Mega parts and he didn't have what I wanted but here is what he said about Carlisle,

"It is insane. 2019 someone could order 100 parts and I would maybe have 4 or 5 out of stock. Today someone orders 10 parts I am out of 4 or 5. It is getting a little better, but window sweepers and wiring harnesses are tough to get. We already canceled going to Carlisle in that was mostly due to the backorders. The couple grand extra in expenses sealed the fate of the show as we cannot get so many good selling items we just couldn’t justify attending. I don’t see things getting better anytime soon."

Wonder how many other vendors feel the same, I know like many of you I have been playing heck getting parts. Waited 8 months for door panels and finding a front bumper is tough right now and even getting mine re-chromed is a no go since the local chrome shops are so jammed up they aren't taking new orders. After banging around on the web for 2 days I did find seat covers but they wanted my right arm and firstborn for them.

I'm planning on attending. Supposed to have mom's `cuda in the "family history" display. Mom got the car in 1-72. Don't know which building....
cuda done 8-19-21.jpg

Last edited:
hey there from california , i'm not attending this year , just to much going on . i'm moving from my house and i'm being asked about my shop properties now . my shop is a stones through away from the new google village here in sj . and the payday will be great , but finding n moving my hobby and all my stuff , and equipment is going tobe a costly deal . not to mention the properties around and taxes here are higher than i want to take on now . so i'm currently looking for a place with no snow and good water , lol . hemi itis thanks for the call . good to hear from you bud !

Fury.png

Who is going and who is not? Fuel prices will make it very expensive for the long haulers.
I plan on going but will wait till July to make the final decision. For the venders that are going,list your spot number and what your selling.
Let's not forget some 1/8 mile drag racing on Friday @ South Mountain dragway 20 minutes from the fair grounds! IMG 3617 1 - YouTube Hope to see you there!

View attachment 1287997

I will be there, first time since 96. 8 .5 hours for me. Bringing a 72 TB3 N96 Charger Rallye, I am working feverishly on to get ready- Hope to see some of you guys at the FBBO tent. Bringing a couple cases of Stella, to cool off. See you guys there! Mark

Have you received confirmation that you have been accepted yet? As of today, I haven't.

No not yet, hell we ain't even got our regular showfield registration yet. The last Mel and I sent messages back and forth to each other was in April. He told me once in an email that there will be a confirming letter before the show for getting in and passes and stuff, BUT he didn't say when it would be sent out. I would assume in a couple weeks from now.

No not yet, hell we ain't even got our regular showfield registration yet. The last Mel and I sent messages back and forth to each other was in April. He told me once in an email that there will be a confirming letter before the show for getting in and passes and stuff, BUT he didn't say when it would be sent out. I would assume in a couple weeks from now.

I talked with Mel last week via email and he verbally told me that I'm in. He said that confirmations would be going out in about a week, so hopefully, that'll be any day now.

Looks like it will be a Great turnout, with a lot of New Attendees ! My plan to have my '63 there, will not happen this year, as it will not be completed in time for the show. Looks like the Ram again for showfield access...

Spectator only again this year. Next year my car will be ready so it will be my first time bringing a car to the event.

I will be there from Wednesday morning through Sunday morning... Spots
H 107 - H 108 , right next to the bathrooms / shower house , right down 4 rows from the center of the food court.... where I have been for the last 29 of the 32 years of the show.....

I have BRAKES, Brake Drums & Rotors, Front End, Motor and Transmission Mounts, Fuel Pumps, Water Pumps, Ignition & Electrical, BEIGE / TAN Distributor Caps, some Original Date Coded !!! MOPAR Parts, and a whoooooooole lot more !!!

Definitely worth your while to swing by, check it out, and grab what you want or need, save $ $ on the shipping, naturally, and simply grab my literature if you need nothing at all... You are still a winner !!!

Yours, Craig.....

Have to stop by me Craig I am in O-189 again with a few hundred distributors and related parts. Also some scopes and test sets as usual.

Auto Transport Service
Back