• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 MATS Las Vegas

I'm camping out in the swap Thursday and Friday nights. Will probably drag up mid day on Saturday. Weather looks to be nice.

The swap meet was still down from early years but was the best it's been in a few years. I actually sold some stuff on Saturday for the first time in a few years. They said they had over 600 racers. They're always a strong showing cuz they're a die-hard group. Kudos to them.
The weather was really nice this weekend I just camped out in my truck and had a good time.

I am on the strip at the Horseshoe, how can I get from here out to the track? Most cost effective way. Thanks!

Uber. There is a thread on the 23 Show. Post pics there.

Uber. There is a thread on the 23 Show. Post pics there.
After 50 bucks in Lyft ride out there it was 30 bucks to get in and not a show car in site at 1 pm. So I just came back to town and gave up. I'll be at the roadkill event tomorrow, already have the ticket and know where I'm going now.

Sorry to hear. Weather? Keep us posted on tomorrow’s events.

Yeah, I think I mentioned getting a rental car... They are pretty reasonable at McCarren.... And it frees you to do what ever pops into your head...

More like first time in LV and the chilly weather. I figured it would go til 6 or so, but no. I will definitely post a bunch of pics and video tomorrow.

I attended Friday, Saturday and Sunday and it fizzed out on each successive day. Sunday I got to the track and all of the show cars were not there because judging was completed late Saturday and there was a little rain late Sunday.
Also, the pits were emptied out because of eliminations from Saturday. I had not been in years but I enjoyed everything. I wish the autocross event was bigger.

Auto Transport Service
Back