• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 22" by 28" poster of A-727 TorqueFlite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voetom

Local time
6:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Good day all! For another project I was recently involved with, I had access to and was able to take photos of a completely disassembled mid-1970s A-727 small block TorqueFlite. (The last time I took the photo was in 1981 or so.) This new photo is in color, is very detailed, and has all the parts oriented roughly in the order they are inside the transmission.

I had a local company print a very limited amount of enlarged photo posters to share with my MOPAR TorqueFlite-loving pals. The photo is on 100 pound high quality paper and the entire poster is 22” by 28”. I am offering these for about what I have in them: $15.25 for the printing, $3 in the poster tube, and shipping (lower 48 states) is around $5. I will be glad to sell the few copies I have left for about $23.25 each. I think I paid around the same price to get a VISTA-PRINT similar-sized poster recently; I believe it is a fair price for such a hard-to-arrange shot. Hope you feel the same.

I am in Missouri.

IMG_1985.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back