• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3 B-Bodies, what to choose from...

66dart

Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
I have been blessed by getting to own 3 awesome mopar's but I'm thinking that this line up isn't going to Last (per the Boss). so my question to you is. which ones (only 2) would you keep.
The current list:
1970 Dodge Superbee 383, 4 speed TX9, X9, White C Stripe
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 383, Auto, FT6, T5, Stripe Delete, Built Aug 8th 1969
1969 Dodge Superbee 383, Auto, B5, White interior, Black Tail stripe,

All need Resto, All in about the Same Shape.
Let me know what your thinking?

I have been blessed by getting to own 3 awesome mopar's but I'm thinking that this line up isn't going to Last (per the Boss). so my question to you is. which ones (only 2) would you keep.
The current list:
1970 Dodge Superbee 383, 4 speed TX9, X9, White C Stripe
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner 383, Auto, FT6, T5, Stripe Delete, Built Aug 8th 1969
1969 Dodge Superbee 383, Auto, B5, White interior, Black Tail stripe,

All need Resto, All in about the Same Shape.
Let me know what your thinking?
Tough call there. I would keep a 4 speed for fun, and a auto for road trips, it would have A/C and power steering.....................MO

Get a new job with a better boss.

I'd keep the 69 Bee and the RR. You've got a nice stable - I presume the boss is your wife. Happy wife - happy life.. Sorry to hear you got a demotion....

Pic one that you definately won't get to for a bit and hide it a friends house. She'll think you got rid of it! Problem solved, until she catches on!

Tough call there, all 3 are great. I'd keep the Bee's, but damn I like a 70 runner too .... good luck to you !!

pics of all 3 so we can help decide

I'd no doubt keep the 70 Bee. Between the other two, probably keep the 69 Bee. But either way your still gonna have 2 nice Mopars!

My thinking would be keep the straight drive, and you don't really need 2 Bees . . .

Man that's a tough choice, I would definitely keep the RR and even though I love the 69 Bee, I would probably keep the 70 just because it's so different than most other years. Plus it's a 4 spd car...

keep the bees......... black and B5 are keeper colors, and there are lots of 70 RRs out there........

Sucks to be you. Get another part time job and keep them all!

Auto Transport Service
Back