• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Hello. New member here, just finished doing a 70 Cuda, now picked up a 65 Satalite 2 door HT, 318 Poly, southern car, runs,sheet metal all good, needs interior etc, all chrome etc redone, Got it for $4000.00 CDN,I thought was a good deal,,, With that Parts hard to come by? Replace318 with?, what to look for in these, want to make it into a clean car. But races looking like some pics you see in Mopar mags on drag strip, your thoughts please. Thanks Terry. From ont Canada

Welcome to FBBO, sounds like a great candidate for a Race Car to me... Maybe replace the 318 Poly with a 400/451 BB wedge with some, ported heads, & Fastman EFI/XFI...LOL... like a 65 Satellite should be...

welcome to the site nice cars :headbang:

Hey there,new member here and to quote 300,were working on the same cars...My background originally was Mopar then switched to mostly GM for the last 23 years,now come full circle working on the Cuda and now the Satellite... 300 what ya think 413 or 426 EH???

Hey there,new member here and to quote 300,were working on the same cars...My background originally was Mopar then switched to mostly GM for the last 23 years,now come full circle working on the Cuda and now the Satellite... 300 what ya think 413 or 426 EH???

Wedges I'm assuming, of course, 426 between those 2 choices if it was me or a 440 or stroker, with 426 Max Wedge treatments

Ya talked to a fellow today. And said go with 440 bottom end. With 426 max treats. ?

Welcome a max wedge car is my dream if I ever have it it will have to be a clone. Yes a 500" 440 dressed as a max wedge would be cool. Start a build thread so we can watch! 440 source has a good rep on strker kits.

Take off, ya hosers!!!

welcome to the enlightened side!! both of you will like it here!

my vote on a motor? a stout 440 stroker; cheap(er) and more plentiful options...

btw...

:worthless_thread:

cuda, satty, even da chevelle! {just limit it to a couple two-tree pics of da chevelle, eh? lol}

65 Satallite

Ok. How do I take the pics I have on iPad and put them here?

Auto Transport Service
Back