• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 Engine brackets

EmilFrimodig

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi!

I have a 1966 Coronet with a stock v8 K-member and I want to put my 318LA stroker engine in the car but I can't seem to find the engine brackets for the motor mounts for sale anywhere.

All I can find seem to be for the 340/360 application and as far as I remember those brackets are narrower than the 318/273 ones.

Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

Best regards.

Are you located here in the US? If so... we have a nice clean pair removed from a 69 V8 Coronet. Like said.. if you live here, 75.00 shipped to your door. If not, shipping will be more. Just contact us if you still need. @Dodge33

Unfortunately I’m located in Sweden but I might still be interested if the shipping is reasonable

Hi!

I have a 1966 Coronet with a stock v8 K-member and I want to put my 318LA stroker engine in the car but I can't seem to find the engine brackets for the motor mounts for sale anywhere.

All I can find seem to be for the 340/360 application and as far as I remember those brackets are narrower than the 318/273 ones.

Does anyone have an idea of where to look?

Best regards.
What engine is stock for your car and K member? Poly?

Are you located here in the US? If so... we have a nice clean pair removed from a 69 V8 Coronet. Like said.. if you live here, 75.00 shipped to your door. If not, shipping will be more. Just contact us if you still need. @Dodge33

I can't send you a message since your inbox is full

318 poly and 318 LA are the same the last time I checked. If you have a V8 K frame in the car, the brackets should be the same from the poly to the LA engines.

Auto Transport Service
Back