• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 318 Poly Dual Quad and Carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolling_Thunder

Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is an extremely RARE 318 Polysphere engine induction set up. This was used exclusively on the 1957-1958 Plymouth Fury when equipped with the 318. The engine boasted 290hp and was the highest output factory 318 produced.

Intake Manifold: 1822004
Front Carburetor: 2631S
Rear Carburetor: 2632S

Carburetors are ORIGINAL Carter WCFB models with original tags, hardware, and no modifications.

As seen in the photos - the Intake as well as the Carburetors are dirty. I chose to leave the filth because this allows the option of keeping the 'patina' look or restoring to showroom appearance up to the buyer.

The carburetor linkage all moves freely, the shafts all feel tight with no signs of damage what-so-ever.

The Rear carburetor maintains its stock choke (not broken or cracked) along with the heating element (seen in photos)

Please Feel free to ask any questions - information on the V800 318 is scarce on the web but the Carb numbers are there and available for reference along with the intake manifold numbers.

IMG_2119.jpg

Last original unrestored set on Ebay sold for $1600.00 --- Asking $1,600.00 OBO

MAKE OFFERS - need it gone before my Deployment

Currently Located at Andrews AFB Maryland

Sorry for the extremely late reply - Yes I still have it. I was deployed to the middle east so I lapsed in replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back