• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

318 Poly , need photos of exhaust pipe to manifold.

rustytoolss

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
I have a 62 Fury 318 poly. I need some pictures of the exhaust pipes to exhaust manifolds (each side from under the car). Need the photos to help me build my exhaust system, So I can see how it was meant to be done.

I have a 62 Fury 318 poly. I need some pictures of the exhaust pipes to exhaust manifolds (each side from under the car). Need the photos to help me build my exhaust system, So I can see how it was meant to be done.
Maybe accurate exhaust can help you with that.....maybe.

Here are some pictures from a recently acquired 62 Fury 318. Sorry for the crappy driver's side photos as a buddy picked it up for me and didn't notice the damage. Looks like it was picked up with a forklift and flattened the exhaust and oil pan, much less the busted manifold. That would also explain the split in the rear tunnel floor seam. I have another one in the back but it wasn't on a good surface to get under. Hope this helps.
62 Exhaust 1.jpg
62 Exhaust 2.jpg
62 Exhaust 3.jpg

Here are some pictures from a recently acquired 62 Fury 318. Sorry for the crappy driver's side photos as a buddy picked it up for me and didn't notice the damage. Looks like it was picked up with a forklift and flattened the exhaust and oil pan, much less the busted manifold. That would also explain the split in the rear tunnel floor seam. I have another one in the back but it wasn't on a good surface to get under. Hope this helps.
View attachment 1360838View attachment 1360840View attachment 1360841
Thank you so much. And yes the help alot.

I can take pictures of my 63 Sport Fury exhaust with a Poly for you, the cars are the same underneath, plus my torsion bars and LCA's are out so you can see better.

Auto Transport Service
Back