• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

383 fuel pump push rod?

Yes. Because. Good Luck

Well, don't throw it away. For sure

Why go electric? You need all that fuel? Racing with dual quads? If not, keep it simple.
Less **** to break. If you have a stock rod, don't get rid of it like was said before. The
new re-pops are junk from what I've read.

So im moving the tank from behind the seat(truck). Moden plastic tank between the rails. I think i want the rod out, you know, the whole loose parts inside thing. It woyld probably never move but.......

If you're going with an electric pump pull the rod and put it on the shelf. Never know when or if you'll go back to the mechanical pump. 440'

Why go electric? You need all that fuel? Racing with dual quads? If not, keep it simple.
Less **** to break. If you have a stock rod, don't get rid of it like was said before. The
new re-pops are junk from what I've read.
Why fix when it's not broke?

If your going to a electric pump , yes pull the rod and put on a cover plate.
But like posted above save that rod, new repop ones do not seem to last.

If ya don't want that rod anymore (and it measures 3.22" long), feel free to send it my way.
I'll certainly put it to use. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back