• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 383 pushrods, Cup&Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Length not important?

Ive ordered 2 different sets from these guys. Very satisfied!

The geometry is crucial, make sure you measure the rod correctly to obtain the correct length!

Smith Brothers Pushrods

I have adjustable rockers coming in the mail so I thought I might have a bit of breathing room with size? Should I get one of those adjustable push rods just to be safe?

My heads have not been decked and they are stock iron, 516 casting.

I set up a block and heads and measure and come up with the right set.
$50.00 to $100. depending on material and thickness. I have 50= Sets in
the shop! I can hold off shipping the rocker to you for a day or two until
I find the correct pushrods and ship them all togethert if you want?

I set up a block and heads and measure and come up with the right set.
$50.00 to $100. depending on material and thickness. I have 50= Sets in
the shop! I can hold off shipping the rocker to you for a day or two until
I find the correct pushrods and ship them all togethert if you want?
Yes, that would be great. Let’s do that and ship them together.

I will be home from So Cal tomorrow night and
Jig them up on a block and heads and get them set and ready to go Thursday!

I have adjustable rockers coming in the mail so I thought I might have a bit of breathing room with size? Should I get one of those adjustable push rods just to be safe?

My heads have not been decked and they are stock iron, 516 casting.
I’ve used adjustable rockers each time. The last were Harland sharps on the stroker. I remeasured and made sure the geometry was what I wanted. I ordered them and they have been perfect. Plan on measuring and getting them right! If geometry is off, you won’t like that.

I’ve used adjustable rockers each time. The last were Harland sharps on the stroker. I remeasured and made sure the geometry was what I wanted. I ordered them and they have been perfect. Plan on measuring and getting them right! If geometry is off, you won’t like that.
Good advice.

GTX John: I will also be using the steel head gaskets, compressed will be .020”, just so you know when mocking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back