• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 American Racing Vector Wheels 15x8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdwelder

Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a copy/paste of my craigslist ad. Feel free to message or email me for more info. My location is Woodburn Oregon.

Set of 4 American Racing Vector Wheels. These are 15x8.5. They have a 3.75" back spacing. Unilug bolt pattern.
I purchased these about 8 years ago for a project that never materialized. There is a small amount of curb rash on one wheel. I tried to photograph the spot the best that I could. Comes with a set of 4 center caps, they seem fairly weathered but still usable, could maybe use a coat of paint.
I can help with shipping if you need these shipped. I would be willing to drop them off at a local UPS store so they could box and ship them on your dime. If shipping them payment would need to be either paypal +4% for the fees, or USPS money order. If picking up local cash only.
Email works best for communication as I am not usually near a phone.

Many more images on my craigslist ad http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/3424100602.html

$500

100_0424.jpg

Bump, Going on ebay after Christmas for more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back