• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Door Question

Beavis

Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
do they make any interior stuff for a 4 door 1969 belvedere ?

just picked up this bad boy with only 39K original miles on it !! 6 cylider 3 speed standard on the tree !! original paint !!

i smell a cop car !!

FullSizeRender.jpg

i dint see it at legendary they do have some 4 door stuff

do they make any interior stuff for a 4 door 1969 belvedere ?

just picked up this bad boy with only 39K original miles on it !! 6 cylider 3 speed standard on the tree !! original paint !!

i smell a cop car !!

View attachment 225351

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't touch a thing on that car. It may not be a hot rod, but you'll get more attention leaving it as a gorgeous survivor!

Great find.

I had a '68 Belvedere 4 door in that same color. 318/904 no power steering.
I agree with the above post, if you leave it as is, or just freshen it up, that car would get a lot of attention as a survivor. Is she stripped? Radio? any options?

I´d need a set of front door panels if someone makes these...

it also has a locking glove box, trunk light. the trunk latch looks like it was just put on the car from the factory !!

2014 486.jpg

You may want to call. I did a 65 Belvedere and sent in my parts as templets and they made up what I needed. This was a while back,not sure if they will take the time now.

I just figured out most of the 2 door stuff fits.

check out the tail lights, and trunk latch,these are original and untouched since installed

01b554c38bb5d1db2c145baabdf10c8a0bd7cc5149.jpg01b12703cc30719e4c8e7688bdf088f8ca8a94659c.jpg

I would leave it as is - way better. too many clone police cars. there are like General Lees now. and dont really pul any more dollars. Police car collectors want accuracy and most clones dont come close. If you dont like it the way it is Id sell it - survivors are scarce and this is one uniquely interesting car.

Auto Transport Service
Back