• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 Piston Kelsey Hayes Style Front Calipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytrepper

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Left and right front calipers. Kelsey Hayes 4 piston style.

These are from SSBC. Worked when on the car, no leaks.

Not sure how old they are, but they don't look well used.

I have brackets to mount them to drum brake spindles as well, for another $25.

$125 plus the ride. Also can deliver to Carlisle Chrysler Nationals.

20230701_140243.jpg

20230701_140248.jpg

20230701_140257.jpg

Last edited:
You might have better luck advertising those calipers over on the A bodies site.
They were used on the 65-72 A body line of cars.
Your calipers are officially off early Ford Mustangs, by the way the hydraulic brake line hose, attaches into the caliper body.
Mopar calipers used two metal hard lines.
But yes, yours will work on an A body Mopar car.
Good luck with your sale.

You might have better luck advertising those calipers over on the A bodies site.
They were used on the 65-72 A body line of cars.
Your calipers are officially off early Ford Mustangs, by the way the hydraulic brake line hose, attaches into the caliper body.
Mopar calipers used two metal hard lines.
But yes, yours will work on an A body Mopar car.
Good luck with your sale.

Interesting. These were on my B-Body when I acquired it. So these were installed incorrectly.

I'll list them next door as well. Hoping someone can use them.

Last edited:
No, i wouldn't use the term "incorrectly", it's what that SSBC company used to put a brake "kit" together to turn a drum brake car, into a disc brake car.
I did pick up on your description, saying you have an adapter, brackets.

No, i wouldn't use the term "incorrectly", it's what that SSBC company used to put a brake "kit" together to turn a drum brake car, into a disc brake car.
I did pick up on your description, saying you have an adapter, brackets.

Not necessarily that they wouldn't work, just that they were the incorrect calipers for the model of car if you are talking originality.

Yep they were part of an SSBC kit. Thanks for the tip on A-body, sale is pending already.

Not necessarily that they wouldn't work, just that they were the incorrect calipers for the model of car if you are talking originality.

Yep they were part of an SSBC kit. Thanks for the tip on A-body, sale is pending already.
Don't mind at all giving you the heads up about your listing over on the A bodies site.
In a way i gave you the information that turned you on to being in completion with me in selling calipers on that site.
But mine are rebuilt units, selling for lots more money.
I looked up the SSBC site, and found out how much $$$$$ that kit is costing in this modern day and age.

Don't mind at all giving you the heads up about your listing over on the A bodies site.
In a way i gave you the information that turned you on to being in completion with me in selling calipers on that site.
But mine are rebuilt units, selling for lots more money.
I looked up the SSBC site, and found out how much $$$$$ that kit is costing in this modern day and age.

Yeah. $244 each on the SSBC site for new calipers. $125 for both working calipers with hoses is a good deal even if you have to rebuild them.

I dont think these have more than a few hundred miles on them. I'm guessing maybe 10 years old. Previous owner had the car sitting and tinkered with it for who knows how long.

Brackets for these calipers (extra $25) to do a drum-disc swap:

I'll include any hardware I have with them.

20230701_200103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back