• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4-Speed package deal B or E Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a A-833 trans that my buddy took out of a 70 Challenger, numbers say it is a 70. There is one small chip out of a gear and will need rebuilt im sure, bearings and sycros. 23 spline... Have a Big block 69 11 inch original bell housing, no bottom cover, Both cleaned, trans painted Chrysler orange, bell painted aluminum... One Hurst shifter with linkage, shifter in fair shape, linkage rods included, one bent some.. shifter levers for trans included... Im pricing this as a package deal, i bought it all to put in my Satellite and have since changed my mind, i will sell them separately after a couple weeks posted here as a package deal the price will reflect a difference. It is a heavy pile of parts for sure. $675.00 PLUS shipping Firm. Pm for additional information or pictures you may want.. My Zipcode 16406 if needed. Thanks...

Last edited:
Sorry, I just seen this.. Ill try to get the pics of all three tomorrow (SUNDAY) and post them tomorrow evening. I expected to get a PM if anyone was interested because i didn't see a box the last i checked here to write anything. If you see this, ill have them here for you. Thanks.

In all fairness Spauldo has a B-Body A-833 in this thread here "1969 road runner a833 4 speed" And its for 175 bucks if someone didn't get it... I have no idea why so cheap but its the same thing outside of mine having an extra shifter attachment at the end of the tail shaft because its a 1970, good for B or E- bodied cars.. pics tomorrow evening sometime of my things..

Spauldo is broke Ron and would like to continue his 70 Bee restoration. I saved this car from going to the recyclers about five years back and have since made my money and then some off of the parts. I'm just passin on the savings and my wife sure likes it when she get's to see another big part leave the house. She's not quit convinced that it's all MOPAR GOLD??

Last edited:
Spauldo is broke Ron and would like to continue his 70 Bee restoration. I saved this car from going to the recyclers about five years back and have since made my money and then some off of the parts. I'm just passin on the savings and my wife sure likes it when she get's to see another big part leave the house. She's not quit convinced that it's all MOPAR GOLD??

I can understand that, i hope you didn't take this in a wrong way! I was just trying to help the other member, at the same time it would help you. thats all that i meant, i couldn't honestly sell mine to someone when a fellow member has one a lot more reasonable for sale, i know that don't sound like the worlds view but ive done it before. i sleep better living this way! If you took it in any other way i apologize but i was trying to do what i thought was right. Id like to think someone would do it for me. I wish you luck in your resto, im selling my stuff for less then i have in them and what im told is less then there worth. Im afraid im the one loosing a sale hear and i expected that when i made mention of yours but i will sell the stuff, i have a local here that may want them. Good luck..

Here is a picture of both, you didn't say exactly what you wanted to see, so i hope this will do. Thanks.

img109.gif

Actually I was hoping to see the shifter, I need a shifter handle.

Sorry im just seeing this, thats why i said PM, no worries.. Also changing the package price to $650.00 PLUS SHIPPING...

Ill get one, i have a pic here somewhere..

this aint the pistol grip! thought id mention.....

Been quicker if you would have PM me.. I don't know if this is what your after, this is what i have, I have no use at all for parts from this left over, im selling it all as a unit, Im now wishing i wouldn't have put all this in for sale right now, as CHRISTMAS is hear the economy is terrible and shipping is in another position in the world of cars and parts... I don't want to cheat anyone, but that includes myself, i have a truck to fix but if i go further down in price, i got some splaining to do. But any-ole way, this is my last posting hear of this stuff, I know money is tight, I don't like going below what i payed for the stuff so as to sell it, or not ill drop it all to 625 bucks plus shipping... An original 69 bell is expensive unless im being led the wrong way, so breaking this down it seems like im being reasonable, but sell or not, last offer. Thanks to all for looking at least and STIG, im going to PM you my email address, i think its not allowed to be left hear, shifter, linkage, Maybe a HURST t- handle, which i think the threads are going to need a die run over them (shifter), it did have a T knob on but not all the way, trying to be honest hear, if you want this set up email me, we can talk, trade or make me a reasonable offer, im not paying shipping... anyone who may think 625 is fair, PM me. With that... Merry Christmas all you fellas.. Have a safe one! Im-ah-done..

Road_Runner_and_Camaro_114.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back