• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 speed

Have you tried an old school 904 (late 60s early 70s vintage) without the lock up converters ?

I have burned up 904's, and other different makes of trans. I have a chance to get a SB 727. I like to row the gears but my back and knee's will fuss at me like I really listen to them.

Sounds like a cool project. Have the only one on your block!

well if i may ask im going to rebuild my cordoba this winter(allmost done tearing down) and how hard is it to fit a 4 speed on a 360-4?

im thinking i would have to change the hump,if so where can i get a hump? or doues anyone have the dimensions.

and can i keep the same drive shaft?

The Cordoba platform is basically like the '73-'74 Charger and Satellite,at least from the firewall back.front suspension is the same,different inner wheel house though.I think the floor hump for a '73-4 B body could work.Same for the pedal assembly.
RT

I had read somewhere the the early pre '75 B body pedals would bolt in and work.

Question; Why not the even earlier years? Like, 1964 or down?

Answer; Changes.

Auto Transport Service
Back