• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 Weld Wheel Drag Star's

Status
Not open for further replies.

labaron1us

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought these of a guy that had them on a 70 Satellite. They will fit 68, 69, 70 but not my 67 no 1/4 panel bulge. They are 5 inch and 8 inch by 15. The fronts are standard backspace the rears are 3 1/2 backspace 4 1/2 bolt pattern would like $350.00 + the ride HPIM5412.jpgHPIM5413.jpgHPIM5414.jpgHPIM5296.jpgHPIM5297.jpgHPIM5298.jpg

Are your pro stars still available and what would it cost to ship them to Iowa thanks wendell

Where are you located I travel a lot and so does my brother I think 300 is a good price I'm just cheap and don't quite wanna spend a hundred on shipping lol

If you are willing to do $350 shipped let me know thanks

$370.00 is the number no less there is a big swap meet coming up so I can sell them there.

I sent you a pm not sure if I got it right or not I'm new to the site and still trying to figure it out but I will take them I thought I sent you one back Saturday but didn't show it so I tried again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back