• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

413 ci engine

HI, HAVE I CONFUSED YOU,INSTEAD OF CALLING YOU, if you type in the search bar ebayuk then type my user name pontiacjeepuk i have just listed my yellow r,h,d camaro under american cars with contact details in the description, possibly the best way to pay you by paypal for the pistons freight, i assume you have a ebay account for me to pay into just thought it might be better this way without incurring phone call costs,what d u think?

WIN_20190209_12_20_12_Pro.jpg WIN_20190209_12_25_06_Pro.jpg WIN_20190209_12_23_53_Pro.jpg

Hi, are you still around if so hope u are well, Steve here in Yorkshire UK, pretty sure u sent me some pistons for my crown coupe, all went well and then COVID, but many thanks, however I'm now needing 3 pistons only ,from a 1973 charger but they need to be plus 030. Or more the engine is a 318 V8 are you able to help in this respect thanks steve

Auto Transport Service
Back