• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

413 Plymouth Exhaust Manifods

Plumber452

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a 1964 Plymouth Fury station wagon that the previous owner stared putting a 413 in it out of a 1963 Chrysler 300. I need different exhaust manifolds. Will 1969 roadrunner 440 manifold fit?

Thanks

I have a 64 Belvedere wagon with 413 and later HP exhaust manifolds. They will work with custom exhaust or order TTI for the manifold casting numbers.

IMG20220430174040.jpg

With the exception of the Max Wedge, Hemi, and Small Block, (unless I am mistaken), all Big Block manifolds will fit 361 thru 440 (including 426W) engines. The only caveat to that is the flange clocking and angle of the head pipe flange, but they should all bolt up to the heads.

Thanks for the response guys!!!! He's offering the 69 Roadrunner set at a pretty good price and said he had a later model set that he would let go of even cheaper. So, I'm going this weekend to check them out. I will be coming back with at least one set hopefully. Nice looking wagon Max!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back