• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 440 1.6 aluminum roller rocker arm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT K_line

Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my rocker arm set. I did install them but never ran them, as they won't work with my aluminum eddys. The push rod hole doesn't give me enough clearance to adjust them correctly. They will work on a stock head as they are open around the push rods. I don't really want to pull mine off to open up the holes. They include the shafts hardware and shims. $200.00 plus the shipping. Shipped from San Antonio.
I don't know what brand they are as I purchased them at least 2 years ago when l was buying my roller cam and lifters. I lost the paperwork so I can't tell you even where I bought them from. There is only a part number on the box.

Attachments

• 1405220310007.jpg
    1405220310007.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 839
  • 1405256627944.jpg
    1405256627944.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Which aluminum eddys do you have that they will not work with? also do you think that these could be used with that head style IF the pushrod holes were opened up?

I have the open chamber performer rpm heads. They needed to be elongated at the pushrod holes but I really don't want to pull the heads anytime soon.

$200.00 shipped in the lower 48. These will work on stock heads with the open push rod area. They wouldn't work with the Edelbrock rpm head I have with the small oval pushrod hole.

I'll buy Them !!! PM sent !!! Mahalo from Hawaii , C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back