• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 Build using EFI

Intake manifold doesn't really matter, pick whatever you like and fits. The Performer RPM is a nice intake if it fits or use a Holley low profile single plane. The Holley intake is ugly, but it works pretty well. You do not need to make any engine modifications for fuel injection although a self tuning throttle body system will work better with a mild cam than with a race cam. If you're willing to connect a laptop to the Sniper then you can change the programming and get it to work with a race cam but that requires some level of expertise. A 500 hp big block shouldn't be any issue at all. I have some EFI articles on my website at www.arengineering.com in the tech section.

Thank you. I will read the articles.

I have been concentrating on the body work lately.
Need to order a new roof skin and floor pans for starters. Money a bit tight at the moment as well.

I will definitely update once I start reassembling the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back