• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 440 forged crank and new bearings

Status
Not open for further replies.

69413valiant

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a turned 440 forged crank. The crank is 10/10 and checked out fine. Comes with clevite main and rod bearings. I have no clue what this is worth. Can someone help? Only reason for selling is I got a sweet deal on a rebuilt shortblock because the guy needed money.

But shipping 80 lbs worth of steel isn't cheap.....dang it lol

Actually a better price is around $90.00 plus the ride. I know I know but that is what they are usually going for in my neck of the woods. Just sayin' is all. Good luck with your Sale though...cr8crshr/Tuck

Actually a better price is around $90.00 plus the ride. I know I know but that is what they are usually going for in my neck of the woods. Just sayin' is all. Good luck with your Sale though...cr8crshr/Tuck

I have $325 into the freshly turned crank and the new bearings. For $90 bucks id keep it

I have $325 into the freshly turned crank and the new bearings. For $90 bucks id keep it

Really???? Around where I live they will turn it and re-size the bearing journals for 120.00 plus additional for the bearing kits. Well...I guess I missed this one because by the time one adds in for the bearings it comes to about 325.00. Sorry if I insulted you...cr8crshr/Tuck

Really???? Around where I live they will turn it and re-size the bearing journals for 120.00 plus additional for the bearing kits. Well...I guess I missed this one because by the time one adds in for the bearings it comes to about 325.00. Sorry if I insulted you...cr8crshr/Tuck

Na, No insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back