• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440 six pack set up

This was right when I had got the carbs back from Promax. Unfortunately, I didn't flush the stainless steel braided fuel lines I bought from them, and I found out over the next few days that I had braid clippings or "shards" stuck in some of the primary well emulsion channel fittings. That was at my ONE "big event" of the year, Cruisin the Coast. I was pretty pissed because my car ran like **** and I had just spent a lot of money to have the 6bbl modded and tuned by Promax, but because I was rushed, I neglected to flush those new lines. I had that little nagging guy on my shoulder telling me to flush those lines out too!
As soon as I took the carbs apart, flushed them out under pressure, and thanks to the non stick reusable gaskets put it all back together, it ran GREAT with NO ADJUSTMENTS.
Sounded pretty good here though...

This was right when I had got the carbs back from Promax. Unfortunately, I didn't flush the stainless steel braided fuel lines I bought from them, and I found out over the next few days that I had braid clippings or "shards" stuck in some of the primary well emulsion channel fittings. That was at my ONE "big event" of the year, Cruisin the Coast. I was pretty pissed because my car ran like **** and I had just spent a lot of money to have the 6bbl modded and tuned by Promax, but because I was rushed, I neglected to flush those new lines. I had that little nagging guy on my shoulder telling me to flush those lines out too!
As soon as I took the carbs apart, flushed them out under pressure, and thanks to the non stick reusable gaskets put it all back together, it ran GREAT with NO ADJUSTMENTS.
Sounded pretty good here though...

Sounds pretty sick!
Nice 70

Auto Transport Service
Back