• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 440 Trickflow Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm building a 440 and looking for a set of the 240 Trickflow heads, preferably with the titanium retainers.

your inbox is full, i have a brand new pair for sale in the performance parts section. Steel retainers though

I actually wound up going with the 270s (hopefully they show up eventually). I bought the 240s because summit had them in stock one Friday afternoon when I went onto Summit last fall. I wanted the 270s then but the 240s were in stock. I didn't end up installing them over the winter, and don't want to take the car apart this summer, so I put the 270s on backorder.

Those heads require a different Intake? Like a max wedge? I'd like to hear how you make out.
I am using a six pack setup so I went with the 240s. I have a set of 240s on order too....October? Was August
Good luck with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back