• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$4900 for a 72 satty in great shape cl add

hard to get serious when there is no location.
By the time a person bought it and made in NON-ugly I would only pay $1500 for it.

hard to get serious when there is no location.
By the time a person bought it and made in NON-ugly I would only pay $1500 for it.

San Francisco craigslist ad

- - - Updated - - -

Funny. I was just having a conversation with my buddy about how I liked the 72 plymouth most of all for this generation of sattys. She's not ugly. She could be tough. She could be really tough.

Interior is nice? Carpet nasty and the front and rear seat do not match....And a rug on the dash so I am sure the pad is junk.But looks to be a clean car for the most part.

Green... why do these nice original cars always seem to be green? You just can't do much with green interiors unless you want a green car.

A buddy got a 68 barracuda back in the day, back in the late 80's we thought this was a hideous color but after seeing the car sit for so long and seeing what he did to it over the years looking back we both agree now that if we could do it over again a simple re repaint of the original color would have been great.

The original only had some minor flaws at the time.....Now a really crappy faded pealing Earl Schib job 16 years later. Bottom line interior is one of the easier items to deal with I think it's in good shape overall and a decent price for what it is. Not a rusted through bucket form salt road county. Certainly a good candidate for a RR clone or just a minor resto.

Back Then
1506515_466196453486028_1896332045_n1.gif

Here is a good pic of it now
1525438_468056983299975_1263606422_n.gif

To 68383gts, My grandmother bought new. If seats were changed it had to be done on assm line in 71! Dash has 1 crack she liked the personal pad.

Auto Transport Service
Back