• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 5.7 Hemi swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

old-school

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Gen III hemi swap components. I have everything except the mounts to put a 5.7 hemi with the 545 transmission in a vehicle. Was planning to put in my 4x4 truck but life changes plans sometimes.Have an 06 long block, complete rebuild kit. New pistons on the rods. Rebuilt heads. Polished crank. Truck timing cover and oil pan with intake. All the parts for the front of the engine. The engine can be built your way. Included with this is an 07 PCM with full harness. Have an 03 ECM and TCM with harness. Chrome shorty headers. And if you want to run just the hemi. I also have two carb style intakes, an adaptor flex plate to run with an old school transmission and the MSD6 ignition with the harness for 06-08 engines. Would really like to sell everything together. Asking $3,500.00 for everything.

20220722_140108.jpg

20210327_124618.jpg

20210327_124538.jpg

Quote Reply
Report Edit

[ATTACH type="full" alt="old_school"]1607726[/ATTACH]

5.7 after looking at the drive pickup in person would be best and pay with cash may have to talk with my son about driving me am 76 years old lol!!! would buy every thing if you still have it and weather is decent. thanks, jim

This did not go through. Still for sell. Except the dual quad intake.

One more week then back on the shelf. The space would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back