• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

52 " craftsman tool box review

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
I just bought a 10 drawer 52" USA Craftsman tool box at Fleet Farm. 52 x 37 x 18
Weight is 200lb.
I couldn't pass it up, Sale price was $479.00
I had 3 gift cards from Christmas that totaled $200.00 so 279 and tax :)
I had for years 2 small boxes here at home.
This new one is well built, easy shut drawers that glide nice and stay closed.
I like it, very good deal for 479,
I know apples and oranges, I do have a deep tool truck brand box at work that's heavy built but this one is for home use.
I know the craftsman name has slipped a bit but they are still building a decent tool box.
Did I mention made in the USA
20211229_111312.jpg

Last edited:
As long as the drawers slide and it's rolls ok with the weight, you did good.
Enjoy.

Nice box. Big Craftsman fan here from way back. Congratulations. Years ago I use to drive to Maine to pick up all the Craftsman tools that we couldn't buy up here in Canada. Great tools. New stuff I'm not sure. Never needed the need to buy anymore since the original tools are still going strong. All mine are made in the USA.

Yes, thanks for the info. I also have Craftsman tools and tool boxes, and am happy with them. One set and box in home garage, another in my shop, and a third in my enclosed race trailer.
Actually in my shop I could use a 52" toolbox. That one is kind of spilling over with things.
The trailer has 2 base cabinets bolted to the floor, which works pretty good.
ruffcut
Yea, I know,:xscuseless:

Auto Transport Service
Back